IT Security Manager Gatwick Crawley West Sussex
It-security jobs in West Sussex
IT Security Manager: Gatwick, Crawley, West Sussex
Advertiser : Arc IT Recruitment
- Salary : £ 50000.00 (per year)
- Full/Part Time : Part Time
- Job Contract : Employed
- Job Ref# : 113582083
- Job Posted : 18th February 2012
IT Security Manager Gatwick Crawley West Sussex - Gatwick // West Sussex
IT Security Manager: Gatwick, Crawley, West Sussex £50k + 8k car allowance Location: Gatwick, Crawley, West Sussex FTSE100 organisation require an experienced IT Security Manager to join them.
Job description as follows - The authorisation and monitoring of access to IT facilities or infrastructure in accordance with established organisational policy.
- Drafts and maintains policy, standards, procedures and documentation for security administration, taking account of current best practice, legislation and regulation. Ensures that all identified breaches in security are promptly and thoroughly investigated. Interviews offenders in conjunction with the relevant line manager or on own authority if the breach warrants it.
- Reviews information systems for actual or potential breaches in security
- Investigates system access enquiries. Accountabilities in brief for IT Security Manager: - Management and maintenance of auditable records relating to operation of security as appropriate, to support both internal and external audit.
- Overall reduction in exceptions reported by internal audit re General IT controls.
- Implementation and operation of appropriate controls to maintain confidentiality Integrity and availability of data/services. Experience for IT Security Manager: - Corporate, Industry and Professional Standards - Specific standards associated with the IT practitioner's current role. Examples: health and safety standards, departmental programming and accessibility standards, organisational network performance standards, service desk procedures, corporate quality and change management processes, ITIL, eTOM, TickIT, CMMI.
- Operational/Service Architecture - Familiarity with: Knowledge of the IT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks etc) and the IT applications and service processes used within own organisation.
- Access Control Systems - Proficient in Any tool or system which provides access security control (ie prevents unauthorised access to systems). Example: ACF2.
- Business Continuity Planning.
- Information Capture Techniques - The selection and application of information gathering methods, tools and techniques.
- Risk Management Please call Simon Atkinson at ARC IT Recruitment to discuss on (Apply online only) or simply send your cv now. (IT Security Manager, Crawley, West Sussex, Gatwick Airport, easily commutable from either London Victoria or Brighton) 50k + 8k car allowance + benefits
The advertiser of this job vacancy has requested that applications be processed through their own website, therefore clicking
the 'apply now' button below will take you through to the advertisers website where you will be able to apply for this position:
or search for more
or search for other
©2011 security-jobs.co.uk ® - Vazzee (UK) Limited (Registered in the UK) c/n 7161334
Dalton House, 60 Windsor Avenue, London, SW19 2RR - Tel. 0844 549 9025
All prices are shown are excluding VAT - UK VAT No. GB 994 3876 52
Looking for jobs in other sectors ?